Sunday, June 2, 2019

Trying out Packaging Mockup

I decided to try out my design of the grapefruit pattern on the soap packaging mockup to see how it would look like. To see if the proportions were alright and if the grapefruits were easily noticeable.
Free Soap Packaging Mockup from online
The image above shows the pattern design I have decided to input into the mockup. 
The image above shows the different layers the mockup has. There's a layer for editing the soap itself, editing the soap packaging box and the background. To insert my design I had to open the package box and soap to see its layers and double click on them to insert the designs into the layers.  
Then after I added all the design to the sides of the packaging box, I edited the background and the soap colour. 





I added in the brand name of the soap into the front cover of the packaging box so get a feel of how it would look like. I wanted to see if the drawings in the background were the perfect size in order to not completely divert the viewers from the packaging brand name and the name of the soap. What I noticed was that the grapefruits were a bit too small. For my actual package designs, the drawings should become more enlarged and have more space between themselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment