Sunday, June 2, 2019

Plumeria Pattern Design Process on Photoshop

The image above is what I used as a reference image for my drawings so I could get the right colours for the flower.

I started by outlining the plumeria flower then I added the colours in with a paintbrush while using a Wacom pen and a Wacom screen. Just like the drawing of the grapefruits in photoshop the plumeria flowers were created in the same way through the layer of different colour of oranges and yellows and through the use of different brushes available on photoshop. 

After I was done with the drawing I used a magic eraser tool to erase the white background. As I did so, unfortunately, some of the plumeria flowers were erased on the insides.


I decided then to take choose an orange hue and use the "Kyle Ultimate Thick n Thin" brush to outline the plumeria flowers so that they wouldn’t get erased the next time I used the magic eraser tool.


This is how the plumeria flower pattern looked aftward when I was completely done designing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment