Saturday, May 18, 2019

What software I will use:

I will be using Photoshop to create the designs for my advertisement poster and the packaging. I will be using a free mockup for soap packaging.


I will be using the mockup to input my designs so that they would be able viewed from a 3D object, to see how it will look in real life.

This is how the mockup looks like on Photoshop. I believe it will be very helpful for me as I will be able to showcase my design on a 3D object. 


The image above shows what I can do with the mockup, I can change the fonts and the name on the bar soap and the packaging of the soap. I can add my designs on the packaging box and I can change the colours of the walls and play with shadows of the objects and the colour of the soap bar. I believe all those tools will be enough to help me fulfil my goal.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to include at least one more post maybe more on the process at this stage - I'd like to see your initial sketches for the design mock-up, scanned in and uploaded onto the blog. I think you could go into more detail again about your working process, the obstacles you faced in terms of the familiarity with the software for instance.

    ReplyDelete