Sunday, May 26, 2019

Final look of the four patterns

This is the final look for the designs done by hand. The top left pattern design is of passionfruits and the pattern next to it on the right is of grapefruit. The bottom left pattern design is of the hibiscus flower and the pattern design next to it is of the plumeria flowers.


 

The images above are the reference images I used for my plumeria flower drawings. I paid attention to how the petals were arranged in the photograph and the drawing.

 
The images of the grapefruit are the ones I used as a reference for my grapefruit design drawings. I looked at them to understand how the inside of grapefruit should look like. I wanted my drawing to look as realistic as possible so that the viewers of the packaging design could easily tell what the soap scent is.






 



The images above are the reference images I used to create my design for a pattern of passionfruit.

As you can see from my reference images I looked at the drawing of the object and the real-life photograph of the object. I did this in order to get a proper understanding of how I can make a drawing as real, I compared the drawing to the real life image to see if I could add some extra features to the drawing to make it look more realistic or to just leave it as so. As you can see from my designs I tried to make it look more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment