Saturday, December 1, 2018

Second Improvement on my website (portfolio and contact page)

This is how my portfolio page looked like at first. When I was testing the gallery I saw that the images would not be completely displayed. Therefore, I had to change the gallery.
I changed the heading font to match the font of the other pages to keep a consistency. I also changed the gallery to the Magic gallery. I chose this gallery because I saw that the images were well displayed and none were cropped out. I used the blue lines and ruler to keep the same order and size throughout my website.
I tested how the page would look like through the mobile view and it looked just the way I wanted to look. Although there were no buttons because there was no space for them.
This is how my contact page looked before I edited it. It was disorganised and it had no alignment.

This is how the contact page looks like now. It looks much more aligned and neat. I also added a transparent dark blue background to make the text and heading standout more. 

I tested to see how my contact page would look like through mobile view and it looked perfect in how it was structured. Although, my portrait could not fit so I hid it.

1 comment:

  1. You have edited the social media buttons as well - how did you do this and why? Other than that a much better design and clearer layout for your website.

    ReplyDelete