Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Overall Reflection

Doing this major project taught me a lot of important lessons. The most important one is time management. At the beginning of my major project when I was creating my website I thought I had a lot of time to work on my major project that is why I left it pending until I got my website finished. However, that did not work out well, it left me frustrated and not enough time to finish my work because for the most of the time I was working on my website and was not doing any work on a major project which was a Tourism Campaign for Tanzania. Moreover, apart from the time management lesson, on the technical side, I learnt how to think like a graphic designer and learnt that arrangement comes into a great play in designing, especially website designing.  I also learnt that consistency is a key to make a website look professional. While I was creating my tourism campaign posters I developed my skills in photoshop, I now know how to use most of the tools and because of that, it excites me to learn more of what I can do with Photoshop.
 

Sadly, while I was scanning my word art figures and opening up the scanned images to edit them they would not turn out the way they were supposed to turn out.  They appeared blurry and the words used to create the figures were somehow hardly readable. I rescanned them over and over changing the resolution power for the scanning to the highest, but it came out the same every time. I eventually gave up and decided to go with what I had and work with it. But I believe this issue can be sorted out in the future as I learn more about Photoshop. Overall, I found it a pleasure to do the major project and create my website even though at times it would get a bit complicated when it would not work the way it should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment