Monday, December 3, 2018

Creating objects out of Word Art research


Images 1-3 source: Sri Lanka Tourism Campaign

Through the tourism campaign for Sri Lanka, I was inspired to use the form of Word Art to create some objects that represent what you can do in Tanzania. The words used to create these objects imply what you can do in Sri Lanka. I was really fascinated by this form of advertisement. Therefore I did some more research on this technique.



Images 4-5 source: Word Art Research 1

Image 6 source: Word Art Research 2
Image 7 source: Word Art Research 3

In these objects and figures made out of word art, are all presented in a black and white contrast which makes the words much more clearer to read and see. This gave me an idea that I should do my drawings of word art with a black coloured pen on white paper then photoshop the figures into the background of the Images that I will be using from Pixabay, to make my words stand out and be readable. 

1 comment:

  1. Great research! Will you first sketch out the shapes you want to create? Do rmember to photograph/screen grab images as they develop. ALso, you might like this: https://www.wemadethis.co.uk/blog/2011/06/british-isles-map/

    ReplyDelete