Monday, December 3, 2018

Research on Lonely Planet for Toursim



I decided to research on another tourism campaign for Tanzania to get more inspiration and more information about the most interesting places to visit in Tanzania. 

When I opened the lonely planet site I was attracted by the self-scrolling slideshow showcasing some of the beautiful places in Tanzania and in each slide there was a small information about Tanzania.
I really like how the small text about Tanzania is informative as well as interesting. This is one of the qualities of a good advertisement. I got inspired to also have a bit of information on my designs about Tanzania, to give an interesting small fact about the country on the advertisement poster. 
As I scrolled down the page I got more information about Tanzania and what makes this country stand out for tourism. By reading this now I definately know what are the four aspects will be represented on my four campaign posters. The most interesting places I think the tourists would like to see and I believe they will be attracted by ar the national parks, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania's beaches and cultures through Tanzania's products, I know this because looking at what was mentioned on the previous website (Tanzania Tourism Board) and this website (Lonely Planet). I agree with these websites because I am from Tanzania and I saw that many tourists were arriving in Tanzania because of these attracting places.

1 comment:

  1. You obviously have an informed perspective! Could you perhaps reflect upon the imagery used?

    ReplyDelete