Saturday, December 1, 2018

Research on Tanzania Tourism Board.

When I searched tourism campaign for Tanzania on google, the first website resource that caught my eye was the Tanzania tourism board. This site had excellent imagery and tourist looking at this site would clearly understand what the point of this website is for and it is easy to navigate their pages and information. It had a language button on the top of their website, so that shows that they are looking at an international market/group of tourists and that was interesting to know.
As I scrolled through the website, I saw that there was a self-scrolling slideshow of some of the interesting places to visit in Tanzania with a bit of information. 

The images used look exotic and very attracting. Although, I think the should have edited the images a little bit more. 
When I hovered my mouse over on the places to go, I saw the different locations they have represented. For my tourism campaign, I looked at several of those places and decided to go with Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar and two national parks for my campaign posters. I will look through Pixabay for the images of the places so I could use them for my campaign poster.

Images 1-6 source:Tanzania Tourist Board

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to add the website link to your post to show the source of the screenshots - if all from the same place as these are you can group it at the bottom of the post by writing Images 1-6: source....

    ReplyDelete