Wednesday, November 21, 2018

WEBSITE CREATION (works page)

I made the title vertical to match the home page title, to keep consistency in a way. I also used the same motion of animation and time duration as the home page's first heading.
I mad the second heading horizontal to be the same as the homepage headings. I wrote in the second heading works and research be cause I decide to connect my research with my work because research is what helped me and gave me inspiration to create my works. Therefore I deleted my research page because I realised that these two things cannot be separated with the help of my tutor of course.

3 comments:

  1. You're right to connect research and process! Could you reflect a little about your choice of type? Do you think you might want to change the font in any way as the website progresses, or is it now set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any further thoughts re. typography then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really need to show some research, development and process of creating your major project - I am surprised you do not have more posts here and time is now getting short - please try to come and see me for a tutorial so we can talk about this

    ReplyDelete