Wednesday, November 7, 2018

WEBSITE CREATION (homepage creation)


I decided to go with a  blue theme for my website, therefore I kept a dark blue geometric moving wallpaper and light blue text to contrast with the dark blue wallpaper. The reason why I went with the dark blue geometric wallpaper was to somehow portray graphic design and also because I like the colour. I decided to type in my text vertically to contrast the motion of the moving wallpaper that was going in a  horizontal motion.


I added a horizontal text explaining what the website is about. I decided to edit this text with another colour because I wanted it to stand out.

I also added an image that is an Anti- drug campaign poster that my team members and I made to add more to explain what this website is about.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your choice of background and colour theme. You do need to pay attention to your typographic design. I can assist you with this. Ensuring visibility of text is an imperative. It may also be possible to produce text that 'reflects' the movement of the background.... I assume the background is on a loop? Regarding your inclusion of the anti-drugs campaign poster, are you intending to have a continuous loop of examples of your graphic design on your homepage? Please do refer to examples of graphic design focused webpages. This will help assess your thinking and design processes. Don't forget that an individual's graphic design output often stems from ideas and concepts produced by other designers. The process of referring to the work of others is also part and parcel of working in studios and with commercial clients. For example, guiding clients through initial choices based on which designs they are particularly interested in.

    ReplyDelete