Tuesday, February 5, 2019

ART PORTFOLIO MAJOR PROJECT TOURISM CAMPAIGN (what I will base my posters on)

I will create 8 different posters with different attractions on them. What I will keep constant is the logo, the style of font and phrase. The colours will be different and the attractions will also be different on each poster.

Inspiration:
Posters by Remko Heemskerk
The campaign posters the same font style and sort of the same style of sketching technique that links them all together. They have different scenes in each poster but they are all linked in the way they have the name of the place in bold and large.

Attractions I will be focusing my posters on:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whilst it is good that you are thinking in terms of unifying your series of designs as in the example you have used, perhaps you need to go further in your next posts with images of your initial sketch ideas, the development that comes from that in terms of the colours you will be using, the font(s) you are intending to choose etc. I'd like to see some research into other Graphic Designers that have worked on Poster campaigns as we discussed in our tutorial last week.

    ReplyDelete